× Gigs

Topic-icon WANTED: tix 4 Kimura Kaela/toe @Liquidroom Dec 19

Stu created the topic: WANTED: tix 4 Kimura Kaela/toe @Liquidroom Dec 19

11 Dec 2012 22:37

Hi there, I'm looking to buy 2 tickets to the Kimira Kaela show at the liquid room on the 19th of December. The main reason being that I'd love to see toe who are also playing. (Here is the tokyo gig guide page for it: www.tokyogigguide.com/en/gigs/details/7475-kimura-kaela-shigekazu-aida-stim-toe-braziliansize-frontier-backyard )

I'm only temporarily in Japan and had been anticipating arriving and buying tickets from a loppi machine in Lawson which I attempted to do today but it appears it has sold out. If anyone has any to sell, knows of where to get some or has any tips on acquiring some I'd be super grateful :)

Thanks for reading!

Last edit: 11 Dec 2012 22:38 by Stu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stu replied the topic: Re:WANTED: tix 4 Kimura Kaela/toe @Liquidroom Dec 19

18 Dec 2012 23:18

Update: Luckily found 2 tickets today in Yokohama Ticket Shibuya. I'm a little confused about the tickets though as they seem kinda different to each other. One is large and purple/pink with artwork on it and A147 written on it. The other is smaller and green, seemingly bought from 7/11 with B144 on it. Do the numbers designate different areas of the venue or a seating plan? Will I be able to hang out with the person I got the 2nd ticket for or will we be separated? Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.