× Gigs

Topic-icon Yeah Yeah Yeahs opener?

liza 作成されたトピック: Yeah Yeah Yeahs opener?

03 1月 2010 13:00

Does anyone know if there will be an opener at the Yeah Yeah Yeahs show in Tokyo on the 16th? I'm supposed to work till 7:00 (gig start time!) so trying to figure out how early I can sneak out... thanks!

ログイン または アカウントを作成する は対話に参加してください。

redegg 返信されたトピック: Re:Yeah Yeah Yeahs opener?

06 1月 2010 00:26

In the same situation here!! I have been worried about it since I got my ticket as I work in Yokohama. Japanese gigs start stupidly early - simple as that. I might just have to leave work sick!!

my guess is to contact the promoter here: 03-3444-6751

I am sure there is English guidance since they deal with lots of international artists.

最終編集: 06 1月 2010 00:30 : redegg.

ログイン または アカウントを作成する は対話に参加してください。

Kaffee 返信されたトピック: Re:Yeah Yeah Yeahs opener?

14 1月 2010 00:53

Hello.
I think there is no opening act. Nothing is announced ..

However, I found an event (after party?) here.
www.vanity.to/
special guest: Karen & Nick

ログイン または アカウントを作成する は対話に参加してください。

redegg 返信されたトピック: Re:Yeah Yeah Yeahs opener?

15 1月 2010 13:06

I rang them - YYY are on at 7pm. No support. It is also SOLD OUT. There goes a days pay! It's makes it seem even more expensive now but I guess the venue is a little special? Silly silly early start time too. I will pass on that after show party I think. It seems to be just an easy way to squeeze even more money out of gullable/"pay for anything" Japanese music fans!

ログイン または アカウントを作成する は対話に参加してください。

liza 返信されたトピック: Re:Yeah Yeah Yeahs opener?

15 1月 2010 14:36

Thanks for calling! I figured it probably sold out ages ago. I managed to sell my soul to my boss to work an earlier shift, but think I'm going to pass on the party too!

ログイン または アカウントを作成する は対話に参加してください。