× Japanese Bands/Artists

Topic-icon Garage-Punk Band Looking for Japanese Drummer/Bass

ianzander created the topic: Garage-Punk Band Looking for Japanese Drummer/Bass

25 May 2015 07:01

I am looking for a Japanese drummer and bassist in the Tokyo area. Must have a good idea of the Tokyo music scene and like bands such as The Pixies, Number Girl, Thee Oh Sees, My Bloody Valentine, Queens of the Stone Age, etc. I live in the Seattle area but travel to Tokyo frequently. I am looking for serious musicians interested in touring in the United States and Japan in a garage-punk band. Must be 20 years or older with plenty of experience (preferably experience playing shows with a live band). Not looking for extremely technical musicians. If interested, please send me a video of you playing your instrument (or a recording and a picture of yourself). If I feel that it is a fit, I will send you some demo recordings of some songs in the works. I myself have had experience playing shows for 5 years in the Seattle area and am ready to set up some shows. Ability to sing is a plus. Must speak English and Japanese.

私は、東京エリアの日本人ドラマーとベーシストを探しています。東京の音楽シーンの良いアイデアを持っているとしなければならないような、私は頻繁に東京にシアトル地域が、旅行に住んなどピクシーズ、ナンバーガール、なたああシーズ、マイ·ブラッディ·ヴァレンタイン、石器時代の女王、などのバンドのような。私はガレージ·パンクバンドで米国と日本でツアーに興味深刻なミュージシャンを探しています。経験をたっぷりと20歳以上(好ましくは、生バンドでショーをプレイ体験)でなければなりません。非常に技術的なミュージシャンを探していません。興味のある方は、私にあなたの楽器を演奏の映像(または記録し、自分の写真を)送ってください。私はそれが適合していることを感じた場合、私は作品にあなたにいくつかの曲のいくつかのデモ録音を送信します。私自身は、シアトル地域での5年間の経験演奏ショーを持っていたし、いくつかのショーを設定する準備ができていました。歌う能力はプラスです。英語と日本語を話さなければなりません。

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.