× International Bands/Artists

Topic-icon The Next John Mayer?

joebrooksteam created the topic: The Next John Mayer?

23 Feb 2011 10:33

My name is Sherry Leung and I am the online manager for a British singer-songwriter named Joe Brooks. He is a British singer-songwriter that has been compared to John Mayer by CosmoGirl and his retro music feel has led others such as BBC Radio refer to him as the next Jack Johnson. He also remained the top UK unsigned Myspace artist for nearly a year, receiving nearly 30,000 plays daily until he signed with Lava Records. He released his debut album, "Constellation Me" in September 2010 and his debut music video "Superman" has received over 3.5 million views on Youtube. (You can check out some of his work on myspace or facebook at joebrooksmusic).

We've recently launched a campaign to help find sponsorship to bring him to Asia for a tour. We plan on having Joe tour Jarkata, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo. We launched the campaign about a week ago and we have gotten a lot of positive feedbacks from fans who just can't wait to see perform live. We've been working really hard to promote the petitions and his tour video (which you can view here:

) on facebook, twitter and tumblr. If you're interested in checking out the petitions and maybe even putting your name on it, you can find them here:

Kuala Lumpur: kualalumpur.joebrooks.com/
Manila / Makati: manila.joebrooks.com/
Singapore: singapore.joebrooks.com/
Hong Kong: hongkong.joebrooks.com/
Tokyo: tokyo.joebrooks.com/
Jakarta: jakarta.joebrooks.com/

Help spread the word and keep staying fantastik, Tokyo Gig Guide Users! Please feel free to email me at sherry.leung@gmail.com.

Attachments:
Last edit: 24 Feb 2011 05:35 by joebrooksteam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.